052 box animation left and right

看不到第一个监听框动画,此框动画将看到如何使用按钮将框从一个位置移动到另一个位置,以便它描绘真实环境中发生的情况。
Not see the first listen box animation and this box animation will see how to move the box from one location to another using the buttons so that it depicts what's happening in the real environment.

好的。
All right.

因此,第一步是让我们监视我的屏幕元素(如果您看到这里)。
So the first step is let's monitor it's my screen elements if you see here.

动画是由盒子完成的,标尺是权利。
The animation is done by the box and the rulers are rights.

让我们在屏幕上看到它,它就在这里。
So let's see it on my screen and here it is.

现在,如果你知道这里有什么,我们就有这个盒子。
Now if you know what is here we have this box.

实际上我已经对这个元素进行了分组。
And actually I have grouped this element.

所以我要做的就是像这样写,然后向您展示编辑组。
So what I would do is I would write like this one and I would show you edit group.

现在,在阿勒曼这个小组中,我有这个盒子。
Now in this group Allemagne I have this box.

因此,如果我双击它,您会注意到动画中添加了水平移动。
So if I double click on that you will notice in the animation there is a horizontal movement added.

好的。
All right.

因此,让我向您展示如何在示例中添加此水平移动。
So let me show you this horizontal movement how to add this in in an example.

所以我实际上所做的是我选取了一个矩形,您可以在此处看到可以更改其颜色的属性。
So what I've actually done is I've took a rectangle and that's one you can see here properties you can change its color.

好的。
All right.

现在我已经向这个添加了动画元素,就像这个一样,转到动画并单击移动和移动,您已经添加了新动画。
Now I have added up animation element to this one so like this one and go to animation and click movement and movement you have add new animation.

因此采取水平移动。
So take horizontal movement.

在此示例中,右键单击“确定”,现在您会注意到动画的范围,您希望如何将其动画化到您想要为其动画化的特定距离。
In this example right click on OK and now you will notice that range of your animation how you want to animate that to what particular distance you want to animate this one.

所以你可以根据你的要求来选择,比如说我就拿这个。
So you can choose as per your requirement for let's say example I'll take this one.

好的。
All right.

所以我的动画元素从这个位置到这个位置。
So I have my animation element from this location to this location.

现在我必须给它一些 Daag 来定义它的运动。
Now I have to give it some Daag which will define its movement.

好的。
All right.

所以在我们的例子中这个动画被返回了 14。
So in our case this animation has been given back 14.

好的。
OK.

现在这个堆栈 14 让我们看看这是做什么的。
Now this stack 14 Let's see what does this.

去我的每只狗那里,这个堆栈 14 代表电容性的,它正处于危险之中。
Go to each of my dogs this stack 14 represents capacitive and which is in danger right.

现在让我们转向盒子逻辑中的 BNC 逻辑。
So let's move toward BNC logic now in the box logic.

如果您注意到我们这里有电容。
If you notice we have capacitive in here.

那么到底发生了什么。
So what's actually happening.

我们正在读取电容器模拟的值,它是我们元件中的传感器。
We are reading the value of capacitor analog which is the sensor in our element.

所以在我们工厂现在这是传感器。
So in our factory Now this is the sensor.

当我们吃它的值时,这个电容器传感器给出从 0 到 10 的值。
This capacitor sensor is giving a zero to 10 when we are eating its value.

现在,如果我转到我的驱动程序,您会注意到这个电容传感器已连接到我所做的 3 0。
Now if I go to my drivers you will notice this capacitive sensor is connected to I did 3 0.

好的。
All right.

这是我的寄存器,它正在从传感器读取值。
This is my register which is reading the value from the sensor.

所以在我们的程序中我在这里做了三个零。
So in our program I did three zeroes here.

所以这有一定的价值。
So this is having some value.

我们一直在观察这个值的实际值,即与此处红色的值相比的零点五。
We had been watching this value into real value which is you know point zero five compared to what's red here.

好的。
All right.

因此,实际值的范围是 0 到 10。
So in real value you're getting the range of zero to 10.

因此,如果您再次知道这里有什么,我想向您展示,您只需知道这个新内容是什么,即 10.0。
So if you know what is here again I would like to show you just know what is this new this is 10.0.

因为这里给我们的是 10.0。
Because this is giving us 10.0 here.

如果这里是 2:27,我们会得到大约 2.7。
And if it is 2:27 here we are getting approximately 2.7 here.

所以这些值实际上代表了这个值,因为我们必须在示例中将值从单词转换为三。
So those values actually representing this value because we have to convert the value from the word to three in our example.

好的。
All right.

一般来说,您在这里得到的是日志范围,其取决于模拟输入的分辨率。
Generally what you get here is the log range of which depends upon the resolution of your analog input.

为什么是因为我们正在使用模拟来解释这一点。
Why because we are using a simulation to explain that.

因此,我们这里有一些值范围,但在您的情况下,范围会有所不同。
So we have some range of values here but in your case the range would be different.

所以你可能必须以不同的方式缩放它。
So you may have to scale it differently.

正确的。
Right.

因此,一旦进行缩放,您必须在此处获取 0 到 10 的缩放值,或者可以采用 0 到 100。
So once you do the scaling you have to get the scale value of 0 to 10 here or you can take zero to 100.

这取决于您是否知道 0.10 是真实格式。
It depends upon you know the 0.10 is in real format.

您必须将其转换为 Dejah 格式,因为我们无法使用 G.L.
You have to convert that into in Dejah format because we cannot use G.L.

在矿井中注册动画。
register for animation in the mine.

所以我们必须进入零到十点零到零到十点。
So we have to go in the zero to ten point zero to zero to 10 d'isre.

所以如果我们在这里看到它是三个。
So if we see here it's three.

现在如果我继续移动它,它会增加到 10。
And now if I keep moving it it will go up to 10.

所以我的寄存器电容中得到的值是 0 到 10,这是不对的。
So the value I'm getting is zero to 10 in my register capacitive ain't all right.

所以这个电容的值是 0 到 10。
So this capacitive does zero to 10.

现在让我们回到屏幕上。
Now let's go back to it on my screen.

如果您注意到该动画中的此框,您会注意到范围为 0 到 10。
If you notice this box in this animation you will notice the range is given zero to 10.

因此,通过将值从 0 更改为 10,这实际上会从一个位置移动到另一个位置。
So this will actually move from one location to another location by changing the value from zero to 10.

那么这个盒子将位于这个位置,你可以看到它是褪色的。
So then this box will be at this position you can see this is in faded colors right.

所以你知道这个 Vogue 盒子将处于初始位置。
And so you know this Vogue box will be at initial position.

所以 0.10 实际上是将盒子从这里移动到这里,因为如果它是 5,则范围是 0 到 10。
So 0.10 is actually moving the box from here to here because the range is given 0 to 10 if it is at 5.

所以我们处于中间位置。
So we had the middle position.

这就是动画在这个时代的运作方式。
This is how the animation works in this age.

这就是右框的动画部分。
So this was the animation part of box right.

接下来是这把尺子的动画部分。
Next was the animation part of this ruler.

现在我设计的这个机器人已经被微软禁止了。
Now this robot I have designed in Microsoft baned.

因此,如果您在这里看到滚筒,您可以在油漆中设计它。
So if you see here the roller you can design that in your in your paint.

你必须画一个圆圈,画一些线,然后把它填满。
You have to make a circle make some lines and fill it up.

因此,类似地,我设计了四个不同的图表,我可以用它们来确定滚筒的旋转。
So similarly I have designed four different diagrams which I can use to peg the rotation of my rollers.

好的。
All right.

因此,让我们转到图形元素,在这里您会注意到标尺,并且该标尺是针对诸如此值范围内的一个范围是 0 2 到 49 之类的值给出的。
So let's go to the graphic element and here you will notice the ruler and this ruler is given for values like one ranges is 0 2 to 49 in this range of value.

该图形将显示在第二个范围中。
This graphic will be displayed in the second range.

将显示该图形。
This graphic will be displayed.

等等。
And so on.

所以我们有四个图形正在显示。
So we have four graphics which are being shown.

取决于寄存器的值以及该寄存器的值,我们将看到 VMC 中的该电阻器的值。
Depends on the value of the register and this register we will see what is this resistor in VMC right.

现在让我们回到逻辑,PNC 逻辑我们知道这个标尺基于魔多电机方向的旋转是顺时针方向。
So let's go back to the logic now and PNC logic we know that the rotation of this ruler based on the direction of the motor Mordor is in clockwise direction.

它应该。
It should.

它应该选择顺时针旋转,如果迫击炮沿这个方向逆时针移动,它应该显示另一个动作。
It should chose clockwise rotation if mortar is moving in this direction anti-clockwise it should show another action.

好的。
All right.

你可以在这里看到。
You can see here.

我也这么理解。
So do I understand that.

让我们看看逻辑,研究这个逻辑这里发生了什么。
Let's see the logic so study this logic what is happening here.

我们用这个赌注来驱动输出。
We have this bet to actuate the output.

而这个诱饵移动框就离开了。
And this bait move box left.

其实就是这个。
This is actually this one.

这是我的按钮,你可以看到它的事件。
This is my button and you can see it's event.

这是 TOG 的 Semon of my edge 和 my Which 实际上是向左移动的框。
This is TOG's Semon of my edge and my Which is actually moved box left.

同样,这是另一个标签,标签五个图像。
And similarly this is another tag tag five images.

比格斯说得对。
Biogs right.

这里。
Here.

好的。
All right.

所以这两个按钮实际上是在启动输出。
So these two buttons are actually actuating the output.

因此,向左移动框将启动 Yodok 0.1 输出。
So move box left is actuating this output Yodok 0.1.

如果您在工厂 IO 队列中看到这里,您就会知道一个方向的传送带太少了,0.2 正在寻找其他方向。
And if you see here in the in the factory IO queues you know that one is too little conveyor for one direction 0.2 is looking for other direction.

因此,如果您没有考虑到是否有可以使用的 RTL 输出,那么理解这一事实是另一回事。
So understanding this fact is another thing if you don't have factored out if you have RTL outputs you can use that.

好的。
All right.

这个模型立方体 0.1 正在启动一个计时器。
This model cube 0.1 is actuating a timer.

现在我们在这里使用动画计时器。
Now we're using a timer for the animation here.

好的。
OK.

因为我们的电机是数字输出,所以只能打开和关闭。
Because our motor is a digital output it's only on and off.

但我们需要一个可以显示动画的变量。
But we need a variable which will show the animation.

好的,我们通过使用计时器来获取这个变量。
OK so we take this variable by using a timer.

因此定时器是由电机位驱动的。
So a timer is actuated by a motor bit.

时间的范围是一秒。
The range of time at is one second.

好的,我们有。
OK we have.

这个从零到一的范围和从零到 1000 毫秒的 Steinmeyer 的范围是什么?
And what did this range of zero to one thing and of the Steinmeyer which is zero to 1000 millisecond into.

我们已经把莫德雷德带到了那个范围,而且确实做到了。
We have gone Mordred that range and do indeed.

这存储在 M.W.
And that is stored in M.W.

65.

65.

好的。
OK.

所以这个 M.W.
So this M.W.

65是用于任何任务的危险。
65 is the danger which is used for any mission.

好的,当我们最初顺时针方向移动电机时会发生什么。
OK so what happens when we move the motor initially clockwise in clockwise.

我们还有另一个计时器。
We have another timer.

我们正在使用两个计时器。
We are using two timers.

OK 一个为顺时针,一个为逆时针。
OK one for clockwise one for anticlockwise.

因此,按照顺时针方向,我们有一个从 0 秒运行到 1 秒的计时器。
So in that clockwise we have a timer running from zero to 1 second.

或者是两千毫秒。
Or is it a two thousand milliseconds.

我们只是从理论上讲它并存储在 M.W.
We're just going to it into in theory and stored in M.W.

60.

60.

好的。
OK.

当时间值达到一秒或一毫秒时,时间将重置。
And when the value of the time were reaches one second or one the millisecond the time will reset.

这意味着当顺时针电机像这里一样打开时,它会继续运行,您可以看到它不断重置的时间。
It means when the clockwise motor is on like here this is keep running and you can see the time it's keep resetting.

所以 M.W. 值
So the value in M.W.

60是从0 1 2 3 4到2000并且不断重置。
60 is coming from 0 1 2 3 4 up to 2000 and it keeps resetting.

好的。
OK.

现在你可以想象这个标尺的旋转正在从 M.W. 获取值。
And now you can imagine this rotation of this this ruler is getting the value from M.W.

60.

60.

好的。
OK.

因为该值是从 0 到 250。
Because the value is from zero to 250.

它有一帧,值从 250 到 500。
It has it has one frame and the values from 250 to 500.

它有第二个框架等等。
It has a second frame and so on.

那么让我们看看我的年龄。
So let's see the age of my.

让我们注意一下动画。
And let's notice the animation.

好的。
OK.

所以这里转到一般。
So here go to general.

返回的是 23,也是那个 23。
It's given back 23 and that's also that 23.

让我们看看这里的标签 23。
So let's see that tag 23 here.

这是 C 中的标签 23,您可以看到 23 在这里,即 M.W.
This is tag 23 in the C which you can see 23 is here which is M.W.

60.

60.

因此,该值正在受到监控,您可以使用该值来为标尺设置动画。
So this value is being monitored and that is you use to animate the rulers.

正确的。
Right.

同样,这里他们使用的是 M-16,现在按照逆时针逻辑堆叠了 23 个。
Similarly here they're using M-16 which is stacked 23 now in the anti-clockwise logic.

您可能会注意到方向是相反的。
You may notice the direction is opposite.

那么如何做到这一点我猜你减去了 M.W. 的值。
So how to do that symbolize I guess you subtract the value of the M.W.

2000 年起 60 个。
60 from 2000.

好的。
OK.

所以当你减去这个 M.W. 的值时
So when you subtract the value of this M.W.

从 2000 年开始的 60 个,您可以使其能够显示辐射和运气,因为贝茨维尔以与降序相反的方式显示。
60 from 2000 you can make it can show and luck with radiation because the Batesville be shown in the opposite that it would be in descending order.

所以你会注意到这里只要注意体积 M.W.
So you would notice here just notice the volume M.W.

60.

60.

这以相反的方式显示。
This is shown in the reverse.

它 DiClemente 这个递减。
It DiClemente this decrementing.

如果我按这个,它就会增加。
If I press this one it is incrementing.

因此,您可以使用减法逻辑简单地显示增量和 DiClemente。
So simply incrementation and DiClemente you can show using subtraction logic.

正确的。
Right.

这是简单的数学,您可以使用它来实现。
This is simple mathematics and you can implement that using this.

这就是我们如何为真实环境的盒子制作动画。
So this is how we can animate our box of the real environment.

您可以使用传感器来模拟它,也可以使用规则的计时器逻辑。
And you could simulate it using the sensors and also using the timer logic for the rule.

我希望本课有意义,如果您有任何疑问可以发表评论。
I hope this lesson makes sense if you have any doubt you can post a comment.

如果我保护了页面并且您可以从那里下载,我最终也会为我的 B 和 C 的整个逻辑鼓掌。
And also I'm going to applaud this whole logic of my and B and C in the end if I secured page and you can download from there.

好的。
All right.

感谢您的观看。
Thank you for watching.

我们下次见。
I'll see you in the next.